Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love Digital






There are so many reasons why I love digital photography. Today I was reminded of that one of the biggest reasons is that you do not have to pay for film. Miss H helped herself to my camera today and managed to take 125 pictures before I realized she had it. I was very grateful it wasn't the new camera, but still, a 7 year old running free with a large camera scares me. I do realize after seeing her work that I should plan more photo moments for her to "go wild" with her creativity. I love the fact that she includes her self in pictures. Something most photographers rarely do. And can you tell we are happy that it is flip-flop weather!?!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing photos from your daughter's perspective. Very fun! Hope you're having a nice spring! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete