Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break 2011

























































































































Hello! Back to blogging! Its been a while and OH how I've missed it! Here's some fun images from our family vacation to New Mexico. My Grandpa turned 80 last month so we went to help him celebrate. While there, we took in White Sands, Carlsbad Caverns, Santa Fe and on the way home we hiked Arches in Moab! Everyone had a great time and loved the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip. The kids are getting so big. I can't believe it. I remember being their ages just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm a fan of New Mexico as we lived in Albuquerque for most of a year. What fun!

    ReplyDelete