Sunday, May 24, 2009

Soccer Stars







I have to admit, I LOVE being a soccer mom. I think Dad enjoys it as much as I do. I helps that our kids are really good. I'm not just saying this because they are my kids, they are both really good! H&G have played for the second year and despite rain and snow we have enjoyed every game. H is great in any postition and runs like a gazelle. Her coach will shout "Use your speed!" and she sprints out past the other girls and looks like it is no effort at all. G is also great in any position and loves to play goalie. The funny thing is almost every picture I took of him, his tongue is out! He concentrates really hard! The season is over and we will miss it. We are looking forward to soccer camp in August. Until then, it will be family games in the back yard. I'm sure the older boys will be whining again that H won't let them have a chance to get the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment