Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our New "Male"box







For quite some time now we have needed a new mailbox. The one we currently have is rather disfunctional. It blows over with the slightest wind and the door doesn't close. This results in a lot of missed deliveries and wet mail. Gared continues to set it back up and bends and tweaks it. He disregards my pleas for a new one. Today was one of those days when the box wasn't even attached to the post any longer. I could see the delivery truck coming, so I rigged a new one. I think this one is quite functional and much better looking than the old one.
I have to add our friend, Johnny's comment here:
"I like the new MALEbox. Its awesome. It even ARMed. Do you know the MANufacturer. Hopefully you can keep this one a little longer. Be careful with the person in the jeep. They are called Male-carriers, you know."

3 comments:

  1. Will this inspire him to actually get a new one set up? Or is he going to stand there daily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats to funny. Maybe now, he'll splurge and put a new one up!

    ReplyDelete