Sunday, October 4, 2009

Season's End



Directly across the street from our home grows a wonderful, tall cornfield. It becomes like a strong wall that shields us from the rest of the world each summer creating even a greater sense of our own little world. I am always saddened when the "wall" comes down and feel a bit exposed. However, I understand that there is a season to all things. If the corn were never harvested, there would be no fall, which I love too! Today when I heard the tractors and truck going to work on the corn field, I snapped a quick picture to capture the end of one season with the harvest, and the beginning of another with the snow dusting the mountain tops.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs. Very well written and they paint a beautiful picture! Fall in Utah is always beautiful, but doesn't last long enough. The snow comes way to early there! ;)

    ReplyDelete