Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School!!!





Well, there they go! Starting with E at 6:45 this morning and the other two at 8:15, they hopped on the bus looking snazzy in their new clothes, shoes and hairstyles. E is starting 6th grade at the middle school, G is 4th grade and H is 2nd grade. I have 4 kids in 4 different schools this year. Even if D were here, he would be at a different middle school. I really thought I was looking forward to this day, but I feel empty and kinda sad. I bet they all have a fabulous day though, and I look forward to hearing about it when they get home. Meanwhile, there's always laundry.....

2 comments:

  1. The shot of the school bus with the county background is great! And the kids are awfully cute too. And, yes, it's kind of strange to have a totally quiet house. Every year I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I know how you feel, wait til all your kids are married and your husban has a very busy church calling, the house is soooo quiet.
    we should do something. Love the school bus picture!

    ReplyDelete