Saturday, August 15, 2009

Utah's Hogle Zoo










Can I have a baby giraffe? I would feed it and hug it and clean up after it! I promise! I really , really wanna baby giraffe! Maybe it is because my oldest left home today, and maybe it is just because this little guy is so cute! I have never seen a baby giraffe so close, and man, is he adorable! That was the highlight of our zoo experience for me today. That and the Fosa. Those are the hyeana, cat like creatures on Madagascar. I didn't know they really existed. What an amazing animal! Really we enjoyed all of it. It was a cool day so the animals were active and so great to watch. Today is the last Saturday of our summer. The kiddos go back to school on Thur. When we finished at the zoo, we went to the demolition derby. What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment