Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going, Going, Gone!





So, after 2 years of planning and consideration, he's gone. D has left to stay with Grammy in Germany for 4 months!!! That's right! He will have the most wonderful experience there. He will attend an American army school where my mom is a guidance counselor and he will see all the sites with her there. I am so happy for him to have this experience, but so sad to have him away. He was really looking forward to the flight there, but beyond that, didn't really know what to expect. I do know he will enjoy having his own room and will be very spoiled. His courage amazes me. He was never scared or had any doubts. He told me right before he left that he had lots of happy bubbles inside!

1 comment:

  1. Mom you are soooooo right about the spoiled part. D

    ReplyDelete