Saturday, December 13, 2008

4 Little Monkeys







I told my kiddos the only thing I wanted for Christmas was a nice wall portrait of them. Well, I tried. They didn't. Obviously they don't care about mom's Christmas wish. I didn't help that I have laryngitis and couldn't yell at the little darlings. They are totally taking advantage of Mom being without a voice. They just do not take me seriously. Maybe I should just hire a photographer. Or, maybe I should hang one of these on my wall. I know! Let's vote. Please leave a comment with your vote of which image I should enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of them! My fave is the middle one, but it is missing the head of one child. I guess if I were you I'd enlarge the top one. It's a classic. Brothers teasing. Sister whining. We get a lot of that at our house too. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete