Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, the things I do!!!


My little Bro ask me to make a special, fun, creative treat for him to take to work. He knows I am so gullible. I stressed an stewed and schemed and came up with this brilliant creation. It was so darling, until it began to melt, just minutes after I assembled the little guy. It was something I did not have time for and as I was frantically building my cheeseball masterpiece, I was thinking of what a waste of time it was. No one would care what it looked like and he would only be devoured. So, before he was totally melted I hurried and snapped a picture.

4 comments:

  1. I think that he is darling. Yes, you are a softy. You need to learn to say yes--only to the things that you really want to. Then the other things that come up are easier to say no to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Thanks for the email. This guy was a cutie. How come he melted? Have you got your thermostat turned up too far? j/k
    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete