Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland
















I was fortunate to photograph a beautiful family today at the park. We waded through knee-deep snow and got some great images. When the family left, I couldn't resist hanging around for a while in this awesome wonderland and take some more pictures. It was exquisite and serene with the white blanketing everything in sight. There had been no one at the park and I was the first to break trail. The late afternoon light was a pastel amber. Despite absolutely frozen fingers I captured some beautiful images that only barely begin to depict how amazing it really was.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The pictures are breath taking. Just beautiful. A bit chilly! We hardly ever see snow here in AL.I'm planning a trip to UT in March. I wonder if their will still be snow?!

    ReplyDelete